Monday, June 6, 2011

Blasphemes Blog Ripping Off American Power

I caught this guy last November ripping off one of my posts, "Leftist Group Demagogues START Debate With New 'Daisy Girl' Ad." Here's the dick's post: "Daisy 2010."

And now I caught the guy stealing my stuff again last night, at "Anthony Weiner's Weinergate." The post links to the Politico piece I linked and then steals these passages:
Also, check the #Weinergate hashtag on Twitter, where the essential coverage has been developing.

Image Credit: The People's Cube.
Compare that to my report, "#Weinergate! — Back Rep. Anthony Weiner Retains Legal Counsel!"

Fair use is fine. But this is not fair use. My content is getting ripped off outright all around the web. Before Its News just started posting my stuff. They solicited an approval, which I didn't authorize, but started posting my essays anyway. Then there's American Insurance, Back to Basics, If Bush Did It, Scroll Posts, and who knows what else? They just snag your stuff and start reaping Google ad revenue or what not. And there's not a whole lot you can do about it unless you're all registered under U.S. Copyright law and/or are willing to litigate. Actually, if my stuff's gonna be this valuable I might be looking into that. As it is, I'm going to be bugging the hell out of dirtbags like Blasphemes to stop stealing. After that I'll start putting in some take down requests at the other places and then go from there. This is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment