Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father’s Day By Lauren Conrad


By Lauren Conrad
When it comes to the father department I got pretty lucky. I simply couldn't have asked for a kinder, more involved father than good old Jim Conrad. Whether it was Indian Princesses, weekend fishing trips or coaching my soccer teams, my Dad has been there every step of the way. He has always encouraged me to follow my dreams and given me advice when I needed it. So Happy Father's Day to my Daddy and all the wonderful fathers out there!
Here are a few of my favorite photos of the two of us...



And this last one is a print my Dad and I made in 1991... 20 years ago! I feel old now haha...
Hope you liked the photos and Happy Father's Day!
XO Lauren
Click here to go to Lauren's official website
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment