Sunday, March 20, 2011

Audrina Patridge Compares Ex-Boyfriend Corey Bohan To Charlie Sheen!

Audrina Patridge has finally broken her silence on her split from Aussie biker boyfriend Corey Bohan, likening him to disgraced comic Charlie Sheen.
Bohan has let loose on the reality star since they split last week, but Patridge had kept a dignified silence until Saturday night.
Using Sheen catchphrases, Bohan kept his followers updated on his wild boys' night out. "Collecting 'goddesses' tonight with the boys!! This is all time. #winning."
Patridge responded: "Winning???!!! . . . Wow looks like I have a Charlie Sheen on my hands in more than one way!"
She later deleted the tweet, replacing it with: "I love all my fans!! Thank you guys so much for everything and your support!"
Bohan is getting over the split, tweeting a friend: "Glad I didn't waste any more of my time."
credit - heraldsun.com.au
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment