Sunday, March 13, 2011

Amala Paul

Biography

Name: Amala Paul
Working Field: Actress
Debut Film: Neelathaamara
Filmography
  • Ithu Nammude Katha
  • Sindhu Samaveli
  • Mynaa
  • Neti Charitra
One more import actresses from Kerala: Amala Paul. She is making her debut in the film called Veera Sekaran.on an interview She told,” she was in the modeling field in Kerala and wanted to act in films, so she gave portfolio to her coordinator. Seeing those photos Director Navi Sudhika Kumar sir called her personally for the makeup test. After the test:
Amala Paul
He said I was tailor made for the role and also said my eyes were very sensuous and gave me the opportunity. I am pairing with Veera Samar in this film. I am donning the role of a Plus 2 student ailing from a poor family. There is already an actress bearing my name so the director wanted to change my name. But I like this name very much.”
Amala Paul
Amala Paul
Amala Paul
Amala Paul
Amala Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment