Friday, July 1, 2011

Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout

images video for Lil Wayne#39;s song Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. nicki-knockout5
  • nicki-knockout5



  • snathan
    08-10 10:25 PM
    Hello

    Thanks for looking at this question:

    Scenario: I was working for company A on H1 (valid until 2010) and filed a GC through a company B (Head Hunter Company) for future employment, I have my 140 approved, and 485 was filed June 2007, have an EAD/AP. Got a RFE for intent of employment was satisfied with a letter from Company B that "I intend to join company B subject to my favourable adjudiciation". Company A is going under because of lack of funds.

    Questions:
    Now I am searching for a job, I am getting job offers.

    1) Either I will do a contract through through Company B for which I do not have to anything in terms of immigration right?

    2) But if I strart working for Company C's payroll then I am going to have to do an AC21 right or can I still hang on to company B.

    3) If I do AC21 through company C and if the Job description is pretty close to the description on the LC then would it be okay or do I fear rejection? Or will I be asked why I did not work for the company who filed for my GC in the first place.

    Please throw some light on the best option I have.

    Thanks!

    You started you GC as future employement with company A. You never joined them and want to use AC-21 which will raise red flag. So you need to need to very careful.





    wallpaper nicki-knockout5 Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. quot;knockout by Lil Wayne and
  • quot;knockout by Lil Wayne and



  • vin13
    01-30 08:52 AM
    H1 getting cancelled should not affect your Green Card.

    You should be able to change as many times as you want. There is no rule. I have changed jobs twice using AC21.

    Keep a copy of the AC21 letter and pay stubs, that was submitted by the lawyer for your reference.

    There are no clear guidelines or rules for using AC21. As you may already know, there is no need for submitting the AC 21 letter either. So use your judgement.As long as you are working in the similar job type GC process should go fine.





    Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. Lil Wayne Nicki Minaj Knockout
  • Lil Wayne Nicki Minaj Knockout



  • augustus
    06-17 07:00 PM
    Dear All,

    Can you please let me know if the sealed medical report will be given to you by the doctor? or will it be mailed by the doctor to lawyer?





    2011 quot;knockout by Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. Lil Wayne-Knockout(Feat Nicki
  • Lil Wayne-Knockout(Feat Nicki



  • chakalov
    08-02 02:34 PM
    Is there any good news for DB Visa in that bill?

    Nothing! This bill passed the Senate a month before they started the CIR. Cornyn introduced the SKIL act and then he immediately withdrew it because he was hoping that it will become part of the future Immigration bill. Later on the CIR failed and we are left with nothing again.



    more...


    Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. Nicki Minaj – Queen Of
  • Nicki Minaj – Queen Of



  • probe
    09-04 01:26 PM
    To all fellow GC applicants and immigration gurus.I have this question to ask.I recently got my I-140 and applied I-485 (Aug 1 2007).
    My employer is moving office to new address.How will it effect my future GC process ?. Thanks in advance





    Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. Lil Wayne - Knockout (ft.
  • Lil Wayne - Knockout (ft.



  • VenuK
    06-16 05:55 PM
    H1 with company (X) was denied on May 2008, but made appeal to it and its in the process.
    during the same time
    i have applied for H1 transfer to company (Y) through consular processing. I got approval.
    If i go for Visa Stamping would it be a problem. Live around Ca. planning to go for Tijuana, Mexico.
    also
    Company (y) says it won't generate pay stubb unless u get visa stamped. Do i really need pay stubb(s) with
    company(Y) in order to go for stamping.or its okay to go with company (X) paystubs.
    My paystubs are still with company (x) till month of May 2008.
    how good are chances of getting visa if im going for stamping in month of July, 2008

    pls advice... what should i do in the situation i'm in



    more...


    Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. hot Lil Wayne Nicki Minaj
  • hot Lil Wayne Nicki Minaj



  • pappu
    01-01 06:31 PM
    IV has been featured in India Post newspaper.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=40338#post40338
    Could someone send me the scanned copy of the article? I would post it on the site for everyone to see and also record it for our purposes.
    himanshu at immigrationvoice.org

    thanks





    2010 Lil Wayne Nicki Minaj Knockout Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. video for Lil Wayne#39;s song
  • video for Lil Wayne#39;s song



  • mdb1776
    06-23 06:13 PM
    Hello All,

    Need you guys expert advise on a problem that I have just found.

    I was on L1 since 2007 and in 2008 got my H1B visa done. Since I was in the US during september and october 2008, I changed my company who held my H1B as of 1st October,2008. I dont have an H1B stamp on my passport as I have not been out of the US.

    It was only yesterday that I realised I had a I-797B approval notice, which from what I read yesterday, means that I have a petition approved but without I-94.

    Now my L1 I-94 on my passport is valid till November 2010.

    Need your help to understand if I have an issue here for the fact that I have worked with my employer who holds my H1B for the past 9 months.

    If so what are the challenges that I have and the solutions for them.

    Also has anyone been in the same situation.

    Would greatly appretiate your help in this.



    more...


    Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. Nicki Minaj Gives Lil Wayne
  • Nicki Minaj Gives Lil Wayne



  • PDOCT05
    07-23 01:04 PM
    I am from Des Moines,IA. I am a member since July'2007.





    hair Lil Wayne-Knockout(Feat Nicki Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. Lil Wayne (feat. Nicki Minaj)
  • Lil Wayne (feat. Nicki Minaj)



  • pnjbindia
    03-06 01:16 PM
    Friends,
    A unique situation -
    I am getting ready to apply for my wife's AOS (ROW). She has never used a last name on any legal documents, example birth certificate, passport.
    Her H4 visa was processed with "FNU" - family name unknown .. Do I need a last name for filing her I-485? Can she get a GC with only her first name on it?
    Or will they process it with FNU as last name...
    Should i go to her embassy (Indonesia) and get her passport changed to my last name before applying for her 485? In that event, her H4 visa,passport and birth certificate will not match her passport..

    Any thoughts on my situation?



    more...


    Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. Lil Wayne on the other
  • Lil Wayne on the other



  • dohko
    04-27 08:56 AM
    Green Card approved on April 23.
    How long does it take to get actual card?

    Good luck to all!





    hot Nicki Minaj – Queen Of Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. Lil Wayne - Knockout (Feat.
  • Lil Wayne - Knockout (Feat.



  • bombay707
    11-16 08:10 AM
    Folks,

    Is there a time limit to transfer a H1-B visa ? If the previous company revokes the H1-B visa how long do we have or is the H1-B canceled at that point ? Please let me know at your earliest.

    -Mehmood



    I think it is 2 weeks. Also confirm the same with the lawyer.



    more...


    house Lil Wayne - Knockout (ft. Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. Nikki Minaj [Behind The Scenes] 175
  • Nikki Minaj [Behind The Scenes] 175



  • sury
    11-08 04:53 PM
    I got the document in mail in 5 business days after approval from TSC





    tattoo Lil Wayne - Knockout (ft. Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. house See more nicki minaj lil
  • house See more nicki minaj lil



  • InTheMoment
    06-19 03:07 PM
    See below

    Hi,

    I am planning to do concurrent filing on my PERM LC.

    1. When will I get my AP/EAD? Will I get it only after I-140 is approved or I-140 approval does not matter?

    I-140 approval not necessary.

    2. Can I do premium processing on my I-140 in the concurrent filing?

    Yes, absolutely!

    3. Does premium processing available if another I-140 is already pending based on my LC Sub?

    No, you cannot file another I-140 in PPS when another is already pending as per USCIS premium processing conditions.

    Please reply.

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures hot Lil Wayne Nicki Minaj Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. Lil Wayne - Runnin#39; Feat.
  • Lil Wayne - Runnin#39; Feat.



  • jkays94
    06-21 06:46 PM
    Thanks for reply
    How can I find was it for misdemeanor or battery or felony?

    I-485 part III would require you to answer 'yes' to the following question:

    Have you ever, in or outside the United States:

    been arrested, cited, charged, indicted, fined or imprisoned for breaking or violating any law or ordinance, excluding traffic violations?

    Your best bet would be to conduct a background check in your state to see if it shows up on your record. You might want to consult a lawyer to see if this shows up in police or other records as well. Ironically I recently heard of a lawyer who recently advised someone to answer no to the question for a DWI since it was a 'traffic violation'. Note that if you answer yes you have the opportunity to explain on a separate piece of paper.





    dresses Lil Wayne - Knockout (Feat. Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. To Nicki Minaj#39;s Best Back
  • To Nicki Minaj#39;s Best Back



  • kpartha
    03-25 09:24 AM
    'Saw Fareed Zakaria mention the topic in GPS on Sunday.
    Matt Frei questioned Eric Schmidt in BBC world news America yesterday. he responded it being one of the most stupid laws this country has ever had.

    Smart ones are picking up - hopefully things will change over time.

    Dude,

    AC360 is Andersen Cooper 360



    more...


    makeup Nicki Minaj Gives Lil Wayne Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. Lil Wayne - Knockout (ft.
  • Lil Wayne - Knockout (ft.



  • Karthikthiru
    06-22 10:06 AM
    I already checked with my attorney - a scanned copy is enough

    Karthik





    girlfriend house See more nicki minaj lil Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. Nicki Minaj feat Lil#39; Wayne -
  • Nicki Minaj feat Lil#39; Wayne -



  • tempdb
    06-18 02:18 PM
    I got same status too.. Mine was in Texas.. It has been moved to National Benefits Center





    hairstyles Lil Wayne on the other Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne Knockout. Lil Wayne featuring Nicki
  • Lil Wayne featuring Nicki



  • superdude
    07-20 12:23 AM
    Just curious.

    Who played what role in the reversal of USCIS/DOS decision?

    Did IV core / AILA / Congresswoman Lofgren worked together in the back ground? Flower campaign / SJ rally / media - newspaper articles ?

    May be all of the above had its unique impact on USCIS's decision to accept I-485?

    Below article is just one example. There are many like this which mention about IV. IV hired a lobbying firm and work with different people for lobbying efforts. But the whole effort was lead by IV.

    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/money/13712066/detail.html





    lostinbeta
    10-13 12:49 AM
    Are you making the layer at 50% opacity? if so, then that is why, because everything on that layer will be at 50%. So create a new layer and do the Stroke.





    mukuraj
    05-23 01:31 PM
    I filed I-485 in July 2007 through my employer (EB3 with Priority date - 02/2004) and my wife filed her I-485 adjustment of status at the same time. We don't have our H-1 visas anymore and using EAD & AP for employment and travel.

    We want to adopt a child in India as Inter-country adoption (as a Indian resident). For this, my wife have to travel to India and stay with the child for two years from the date of guardianship.

    As there is no Green Card in sight for EB-3:

    1. If she stays in India for two years, will it affect her I-485 application? If yes, how can we avoid that - like travel back to US once in a while etc.

    2. As per US Immigration law, the parent(s) has to stay with the adoptive child for two years. Assuming that my wife stays with the child for 2 years in India, will the child get a visa so that we can bring the child to US? or do we need to file a I-485 for the child? What happens if my GC is approved within that 2 year period? Can we still bring the child to US? On what type of visa/status?

    Appreciate any help in this regard.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment