Thursday, June 16, 2011

Convicted Felon Confesses to Tupac Robbery and Shooting(Implicates Puffy): Starting East West Feud

Although he only clearly references the robbery and shooting in 94 the internet seems to think he confessed to the death. He says he wanted to give Tupac and Biggie's mothers closure and claims he will "do so at a different time."

The web was abuzz with reports of the Tupac shooting confession after AllHipHop.com posted a letter by convicted felon, Dexter Issac, who says in 1994 he was paid by James Rosemond to rob the rapper outside of Quad Studio.

“He [Rosemond] gave me $2,500, plus all the jewelry I took, except for one ring, which he wanted for himself. It was the biggest of the two diamond rings that we took. He said he wanted to put the stone in a new setting for his girlfriend at the time, Synthia Ried. I still have as proof the chain that we took that night in the robbery," said the letter.

Full Story Here

He also implicates Puffy with the following:
"Now I'm not going to talk about my friend Biggie's death or 2Pac's death, but I would like to give their mothers some closure. It's about time that some one did, and I will do so at a different time," Isaac continued ominously. "Jimmy, you and Puffy like to come off all innocent-like, but as the saying goes: You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. Mr. Rosemond, I ask you: Are you going to flip on Puffy when the feds get you? To save yourself like you have done in the past?"

No comments:

Post a Comment